Lexington Law is offering a free eBook titled, “Credit Revolution- Path of the Smart Consumer“. The eBook offers numerous tips for dealing with creditors with real life stories and free consultation.
The eBook is written by three heavy-hitters in the Credit Repair field with over 40 years of combined experience. The eBook pulls back the curtain on the inner workings of the credit reporting world and outlines what you can do to make it work for you.
This eBook is an exclusive offer and is available for a limited time only.
Some of what’s inside of the 151 page book includes:
- Page 10 – The truth behind statements like “Only time can cure bad credit”
- Page 41 – Six real-life stories prove credit reporting is not black-and-white
- Page 73 – Four tips for dealing with creditors while you repair your credit
- Page 94 – The real reason why bad credit can stay on your reports 7 years
- Page 104 – Three things you think would raise your credit score but do not
- Page 111 – Five life events that can unfairly destroy your credit rating